US DV Program Registration Process
Compared to other US visas, the US DV Program is more straightforward, but it is still important to maintain accuracy, otherwise your request will be denied.
Submit an Entry
There is a limited time slot to submit your entry for the US DV Program; These instructions also include the dates during which you have to apply for a diversity visa.
After you check the eligibility, we will write you the dates on which the original application for that year must be submitted.
All entries are submitted electronically, and one person can only submit one entry. If someone is found to submit multiple entries, then they will be disqualified.
Once you submit the entries, you will be provided with a confirmation number.
One of the benefits of working with us is that we will guarentee 100% participation in the US DV Program
Every year the State department of the US selects the applicants for the US DV Program. These selections are based on allocating available visas in each region and country from all registered entries.
During the first week of May, the results are declared, then we can check your status on the Entrant Status and update you.
You must keep in mind that if you are selected for the US DV Program, the US State Department will not inform you by mail, email, or by any other means. Entrant Status Check is the only way to see if your application is selected or rejected. As mentioned earlier, we will update you immediately as soon as there are results.
If you are selected for the US DV program, there will be futher steps you must complete before appearing for the consulate interview.
If you are applying for the US DV program, then it must be according to US law. In that case, the applicant must have a high school education, or equivalent degree, or two years of work experience. If you do not have either of the required education or working experience, you will usually be considered not eligible for the US DV Program.
But, one of the benefits working with us is that we know how to build an application that will meet all the criteria according to the United States State Department
After your application has been reviewed, you will receive an email from the state department informing you that your interview has been scheduled. You will be notified of the time, date, and location of your interview. All these things will be mentioned on the entrant status check website. As part of our service, we perform several simulations with you regarding the types of interviews you can go through
to start your registration now!
Preparing for the Interview
Once you are informed about the time and date of your interview, you have to take the following steps very carefully.
- Carefully review the scheduling information of your interview. Make sure you note down the exact date, time, and location.
- There may be any additional instruction by the consulate or embassy when you are being called for an interview.
- Make sure to schedule and complete the medical checkup. You have to undergo a suggested medical checkup by an authorized physician.
- You have to bring two identical pictures according to the following photograph requirements. Also, make sure that you have the following documents with you:
- Printed Appointment Information
- DS-260 confirmation page
- Passport (with six months validity)
- Original documents or certified copies of other documents specified by the consulate or embassies such as evidence of qualification or work experience required for DV visa.
After the Interview
After the interview, there are two possibilities. The interview will usually take place at the closest US Embassy to you and will include the following questions.